KIN

.

oh hey. we're still here.

Posted on: Monday, December 30, 2013

Oh hi Mallory.

We took an impromptu hiatus during this holiday season and I love it. My mind has been so wrapped up in food and gifts and work and no work and dog walks and Aaron's weird schedule and sleeping that I wouldn't have been able to right a cohesive blog post/letter.

I didn't know he was going to smile, so I scowled. Merry Christmas!

Also, I messed up my shoulder at some point last week and sitting at a computer during those initial few days of pain would have been absolute torture.

First things first: YES! I would love to teach you how to knit. I have no idea when we'll have the opportunity to do this, so I suggest a Skype date. We can always hold the lesson on a Saturday during one of Harry's naps [as long as you promise to give me a peak of him sleeping because he just such a cute dreamer].

How was your Christmas?! You went on one of the most beautiful trips to see family. The photos you posted on Instagram? Beautiful. Do you love Montana? Did you explore the Big Sky area? How did Harry like the change of scenery?

We received a record player for Christmas, so we've been record hunting.
The Velvet Underground & Nico collector's limited edition colored vinyl FOR THE WIN!

As you know, I didn't go anywhere for Christmas. My job and Aaron's job wouldn't allow us to leave. It's actually kind of a sore spot for me at the moment, so we'll skip over the topic of the Dieringer's freedom. Actually, let me say this: just because we are without children does not mean we are less of a family and we should, therefore, be afforded the opportunity for leave just like everyone else.

My adorable, cuddly family.

Yeah, you heard that correctly.

Any ways. I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Your eager friend, Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kin All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger